NOVEMBER 15, 2020, 10 AM
Special Guest: Jesse Chui, God Seeks, God Saves, God Celebrates, LUKE 15
Join us Sunday at 10 AM, to hear from recent Regent grad Jesse Chui before he heads back home to America. Jesse will be sharing a teaching on Luke 15.
This teaching will ONLY be livestreamed with no public recording after the service. Attend in-person or watch LIVE with us! In-person sign-up RSVP is active every Wednesday for the upcoming Sunday.
GENERAL REFLECTION AND DISCUSSION QUESTIONS:
1. As you reflect on Sunday’s message, what principle or insight stands out as being
particularly helpful, insightful, or difficult to grasp?
2. If the message had to be re-delivered, what two points or ideas would you encourage the speaker to include no matter what?
3. What’s one thing from this message that you hope we talk about as a group?
4. Was there one thing that you most agreed or disagreed with from this message?
What was it and why?
5. Read the scripture.
+ Reflecting on these verses, what strikes you most? Why?
+ What is most challenging in these verses? Encouraging? New?
+ If these verses were applied to our culture today, how would it change?
6. When and where do you struggle the most with [whatever issue(s) this message raised]?
7. If you were to incorporate this truth into your own life, how would the next week
8. Describe your life one year from now if you consistently applied this truth.