We are back in Japan!! We have been busy from the moment we returned. We attended a conference for YWAM Japan that was located near Fuji. 8 YWAM Japan bases gathered together to worship and fellowship. The next day, after returning from the conference, Kyle started to work on preparing food for DTS! He has now made lunches for at least 30 people in the last two weeks. He has 11 more weeks to go! Staff and students have been enjoying Kyle's meals and Kyle has been enjoying serving in this way. He is busy but he feels fulfilled and it seems like he is having fun.
Receiving God's love
There is something that has been burning in my heart for a while and that is "receiving God's love". I feel that this Christian life isn't about how much "do you love God" but how much are you willing to be loved by God. The most tragic thing in humanity is that there are people who do not know that they are loved and they are those who know or have heard God's love but have refused to receive it. "We love because He first loved us" (1 John 4:19). Whether we scream and cry or get caught up in pride, God's love is poured out on us every single day. Whether we choose to receive it or not, God will love us with all His heart, His soul and His strength. People who will love the LORD the most are those who have received the LORD's love the most. When I sin, when everything seems to be going great, when I am angry, when I am happy, I desire to be humble and honest enough to receive His love right then and there. I want to be a great recipient of His love because I believe when I really know how much the LORD loves me, it will change everything.
Linden has fully recovered from being jet lagged! He can stand on his own without support but has not taken any steps yet. He is fast at crawling and moving side to side if he has support. He LOVES any instrument! Piano, guitar, and box drum. He is very vocal and points at places he wants to go. He can eat all day if he could and he loves to be around people. We are working on extending his visa since he only got one year last year.
We are thankful for
1. Being safely back in Japan!
2. We had a wonderful time at the YWAM Japan conference
3. We have received 2 new supporters!
1. Kyle is doing great with making lunches for the students and staff, pray for continued strength and more ideas for food for this season.
2. We applied for Linden's visa. Last year we got denied permanent residence and this year we applied for a dependent visa. Pray for favour and good results! We are hoping for Linden to receive a 3 year visa.
3. Kyle and I are struggling with allergies and Linden has been struggling with itchiness on his skin. Please pray for healing for all of us.
6075 Inverness Street
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
SUNDAY GATHERING: 10 AM
Pilgrim Church is located at the corner of East 45th and Inverness Street in south Vancouver, two blocks southwest of East 41st and Knight Street.
Connect with us!
Join a weekly Home Church!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR E-NEWSLETTER HERE: